FTTP Survey and Design – Openreach FibreCities, Northampton
Rushden and Hardingstone (Northampton), Northants
Opals Group delivered the Survey and Design of these two exchanges which has led to the most successful build in the country in terms of THP and fluidity of project, despite alternative network providers also rolling out fibre in the area.
On average, 1500 homes were route proven, surveyed and designed and submitted to the client per week, with a high rate of approval from Openreach.
The project was delivered on time.
Our teams of skilled engineers and project managers work with you and your clients to solve complex problems including:
- Completed within 8 Months
- 4 x S11 & S13 Surveyors (4 Operatives)
- 11 x 2 Man TRR Teams (22 Operatives)
- 3 x Office Staff
- 2 Man Team to Test, rod and rope an area, including pole testing and re-route solutions, providing A55s where necessary
- S11 Surveyor site walk-off to determine chamber capacity for equipment, duct space for cable routes, potential difficulties for build (E.g Traffic Management requirements), potential difficulties for fibre installation (E.g Wayleave issues).
- Full scale Orion (software) design of all cable routes and equipment locations, providing the most cost effective solution to the client