Opals Group is a UK-based Network Infrastructure Services company, we work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to design, build, manage and maintain the next generation of communication networks.
Opals Group have recently moved into a newly designed office. This role is for an individual who is looking to progress within a growing business and enjoys challenging themselves within a fast-paced working environment.
• A good understanding of the Traffic Management Act and New Roads and Street Works Act.
• Experience in raising permits and notices in accordance with NRSWA using notice management systems.
• Experience in Managing active permits and notices to maintain compliance at all stages of the job, preventing Fixed Penalty Notices and Overrun charges.
• Updating and reporting from corporate work management systems to track work progress and maintain an accurate audit trail of permit and notice history.
• Managing notices and permits in line with Traffic Management requirements, including but not limited to bus stop suspensions and parking bay suspensions and road closures,
• Work closely to build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including relevant Highway Authorities, internal schedulers and operations
• Ensure all registrations are completed in accordance with regulatory timescales
• Possess competent IT skills including the ability to adapt to various software and hardware
• Ability to manage time and workloads to a strict schedule and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail
• Excellent time management with the ability to work to tight deadlines
Job Type: Full-time