St Albans, Hertfordshire
Opals Group is an established UK-based Network Infrastructure Services company.
We work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to
design, build, manage and maintain the next generation of communication network
Reporting to the Direct Labour Depot Manager you will be employed to supervise the Civils and Flex Operatives in the performance of their daily tasks. Ensuring that they are following the programme of works, you will be responsible for driving productivity and compliance across all areas at all times.
· Coordinate and record multiple site meeting with varying authorities.
· Carry out daily toolbox audits and safety audits
· Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives.
· Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site. (NRSWA)
· Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered, updating client systems.
· Report daily to the line manager of outputs, problems, issues.
· Ensure all Job Pack Supporting Documents including ‘Box to Box’ Diagrams and Openreach forms are completed accurately and to specification.
· Ensure that all Traffic Management / TTRO requirements are met and recorded
· Pre-sighting jobs when required to ensure fluidity and reduce the margin for failure / abortive visits
· NSWRA Unit 10 minimum
· BT Accreditation in Fibre
· Good knowledge of Health & Safety
· Fibre and PON building experience is essential.
· Good communication, people management and leadership skills
· CSCS is preferred
The salary for the role is dependent on experience, skills and knowledge, you will be provided with branded company vehicle for Business Use.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.