Opals Group is a UK-based Network Infrastructure Services company, we work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to design, build, manage and maintain the next generation of communication networks.
Opals Group have recently moved into a newly designed office. This role is for an individual who is looking to progress within a growing business and enjoys challenging themselves within a fast-paced working environment.
- Carry out day to day scheduling.
- Build good relationships with all aspects of the team.
- Liaise with field operatives in relation to specific jobs.
- Supply clear and thorough updates to the clients.
- Update internal and external systems with great attention to detail.
- Process completed job packs and operative payments.
- Complete escalation reports by deadlines set by the delivery manager.
- Create purchase orders relating to your workstack.
- Complete work in progress reports.
- Be responsible for project delivery.
- Ensure all details are accurate to each job.
- Great communication skills.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Adaptability Skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Computer Literate.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: £20,000 (subject to experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm