We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Civils Delivery Manager working within our new Peterborough Head Office.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the Planning, Programming and Delivery of all Civils Work Streams linked to our growing Telecoms business.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience of working on a variety of civil engineering projects which could be as a Delivery Manager, a Site Agent or Project Manager for another civil engineering contractor.
- A financially and commercially astute individual, with an aptitude for identifying and managing risk and a proven track record of project delivery in a Civil Engineering environment.
- Organised and effective in planning, programming & delivering programmes of civils works.
- An understanding of Permitting and how local authorities operate in respect of Street Works..
- In depth Knowledge of H&S and environmental legislation and best practice within this sector.
- Possesses sufficient Civil Engineering knowledge to provide sound technical support and solutions to field operatives engaged on site.
- As the departmental figure head, the Delivery Manager will need to demonstrate and ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Computer literate with a logical and methodical way of thinking.
- A confident and effective communicator at all levels within the business including key stakeholders.
Full Time – Permanent
Civil Engineering – 10 Years+
Civil Engineering Team Management – 5 Years+