Salary: £30,000.00 /year
Opals Group are recruiting Fibre Operations Supervisor for ongoing work across Central England.
- Ensure all Contract Work is completed according to Quality and Health & Safety guidelines
- Support the day-to-day operations, providing technical and operational support to ensure job delivery.
- Reduce the number of defects and ensure swift resolution of defects where identified.
- Act as a communication link between field and office staff, delivering technical, Health & Safety and commercial conversations to field operatives.
- Pre-sighting jobs when required to ensure fluidity and reduce the margin for failure / abortive visits.
- Attend site meetings with customer, councils etc. as required.
- Support the Delivery Manager to ensure swift technical problem resolution in the field.
- Support the Delivery Manager to ensure full administration & real-time update compliance to ensure there are no inhibitors to swift payment following job completion
- Support the Recruitment and Induction all new field operatives where required.
- Specific understanding of fibre telecommunications networks required.
NSWRA Unit 10 minimum
BT Accreditation in Fibre
CSCS is preferred
Opals Group is an established UK-based Network Infrastructure Services company.
We work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to
design, build, manage and maintain the next generation of communication networks.