· Looking for a new challenge?
· Wanting an opportunity to progress in a growing professional Telecoms business?
· An experienced workload planner?
Do you have?
· Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and inhouse systems
· Experience of scheduling multiple engineers across a geographic region
· Good verbal and written communications skills
· Experience of effective management of customer expectations and delivery
· Ability to provide direction to support team
· At least 2 years administrative experience
· Positive and Flexible approach
· Honesty & Integrity
· Right first-time approach
· Open to innovation
· Proactive with the ability to think ahead
· Committed to business objectives
· Strong personality and professional attitude
If you have answered yes to most of the above, then we would like to receive your curriculum vitae.
If you have answered yes to most of the above, then we would like to receive your Curriculum Vitae with salary expectations.
Opals is a privately owned business building the UK’s next-generation full-fibre networks
Connecting homes and businesses to better broadband. It is an exciting time to join the business with a move into new facilities in Peterborough within the next few months and new business opportunities coming on board.
As part of our growth and transformation strategy we are now looking to recruit further team members to the business at several levels.
You will be working with engineers across multiple regions and cities, seeing a project from its commencement through to its completion, being part of the team, which is connecting customers to full fibre network at home and work.