Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
We are seeking a Product and Stock Warehouse Operative to join our enthusiastic and hard-working team as we continue to grow our business in one of the most exciting sectors within the UK.
The post holder will be involved in overseeing all incoming and outgoing movements of stock, tools and plant on behalf of the business. They support the Product & stock controller in maintaining accurate stock levels and ensuring products are available for collection when required by Field Operatives to allow the successful completion of site project works.
We’re looking for an individual who has significant experience in a Warehouse Operation. Our ideal candidate will be hardworking, highly organised and methodical, with excellent communication skills and a strong understanding of process and logistics.
- Legally able to work in the UK
- Experience in running a warehouse operation
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Comfortable when working on own initiative and making decisions in the best interest of the business
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Willingness to listen and learn from all members of the team
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently, and as part of an effective team
- Supervisory experience
- IT literate
- Full driving licence with less than 6 points
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Forklift Licence
- Emergency First Aid
- Trailer licence