Salary: £700.00 to £1,000.00 /week
Opals Group are seeking experienced D Side Copper Jointers for contract work in various positions across Norfolk on the BT Openreach network.
Ideal Candidates to have experience in the following:-
– Installing cables between PCPs / DSLAM Copper Tie Cables.
– Working on new build ‘Newsites’ developments.
– Experience of both underground and overhead copper networks.
– Training Certificates / Accreditation in Underground / Overhead working.
– Working on live networks.
– Working with design schematics, duct diagrams and works instructions.
– Knowledge of MDF jumpering.
– Ability to ‘tone out’ or ‘tap’ to prove a given cable
– Must hold existing BT accreditations or have previous BT Openreach experience.
– Ability to work at heights and in varying field environments.
– Ability to produce, update and interpret records of daily work logs, data recordings and network design maps.
– Hold or have previously held NRSWA Streetworks Card, CSCS Card, Confined Space Training.
This is a self employed role, so you must have a UTR number and Public Liability insurance.
We can provide a branded vehicle and tools/equipment
Opals Group is a leading infrastructure services company who design, build, manage & maintain infrastructure for telecommunications, energy, construction & defence services throughout the UK.