Salary: £800.00 to £1,000.00 /week
Opals Group are recruiting Fibre Network Surveyors for ongoing work across Central England.
The role involves carrying out surveys to physically verify the locations of premises and existing network ahead of the build of new Fibre To The Premises network in rural and urban locations.
· Minimum of 2 year’s experience working on the Openreach network
· Computer literate with an understanding and experience using tablets and smartphone
· Knowledge and understanding of Underground and Overhead Fibre networks
· NRSWA Streetworks Card
· Self motivated and enthusiastic
· Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a wider multi-skilled team
· Working outside in all weather
· Strong communication skills
Vehicle, tools and equipment will be provided
Employed and/or Contract Self-employed positions available
Tags: fibre network jobs, fibrejobs, fibre job, telecoms engineer jobs, fibre splicer, splicing jobs
Reference ID: OPAFC002