We are seeking self-employed experienced Civil’s Gangs for contract work in a number of areas including; Norfolk, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
You will have:-
- Must be a 2 man team.
- Experience of carrying out excavations within the BT Duct Network.
- Experience working with design schematics, duct diagrams and works instructions.
- Preferably hold existing BT accreditations or have previous BT experience.
- Ability to work in varying field environments.
- Ability to produce, update and interpret records of daily work logs, data recordings and network design maps.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental policies.
- Have a current NRSWA Streetworks Card, CSCS Card, Confined Space Training.
- Accreditation in underground working desirable.
- NRSWA Units for Excavation, Reinstatement.
- A digger licence is desirable.
Our office and yard are located in Peterborough.
Vehicle and tools can be provided.