Tools and Equipment Coordinator
As part of our exciting growth plans we’re looking for a motivated individual to join our team to ensure that the equipment our field teams need are available, safe and fit for purpose.
- Able to communicate effectively with Field Operatives.
- Experience in working in a warehouse or Tool Hire operation.
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Methodical and well-organised.
- Comfortable with learning and using IT systems
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility.
- Able to work on their own and also a great team player.
- Practical awareness of basic equipment mechanics.
- Full driving license
- Physically fit – this role involves some manual handling
What We Will give You:
- Industry knowledge – It doesn’t really matter if you don’t know much about telecoms, we’ll give you the knowledge you need to do an excellent job.
- An opportunity to play your part in the UK’s largest Infrastructure project helping to open superfast broadband up to the whole of the UK.
- Your birthday off.
- Monthly employee and engineer recognition awards
- An early finish on the last Friday of every month
- 20 Days annual leave to begin with which increases in line with your length of service
- Referral scheme
- Company pension