Are you looking for a new challenge within the telecommunications industry?
Are you easily adaptable, with prior experience working within a fast-paced environment?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Due to rapid growth within the business, we are currently recruiting for a Streetworks Coordinator to join our vibrant and dynamic team! At Opals Group, we design, build, manage and maintain vital communications infrastructure for every-day use for a better-connected world. We work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to create the next generation of communication networks.
We are proud to have built a business based on a responsive, customer-focused, partnership approach which allows us to support our clients with major project and programme delivery. Our Vision is to be the supplier of choice with our clients, by developing long term partnerships which are built on safety, quality and by delivering what we promise.
Duties of the Streetworks Coordinator:
- Supporting the Project Manager in the delivery of Projects on time (RBD/ECD) and on budget.
- Coordinating blockage removal and Traffic Management activity in support of Project Management activity.
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and systems are updated in accordance with the client and internal requirements.
- Liaising with Engineering teams regarding Blockage/Traffic Management job status, Job Pack and supporting documentation.
- Allocate works out to the appropriate gangs on client systems and internal systems.
- Raise Permits / Notices where required on client system including liaising with Local Councils and Highways Authorities where required.
- Action permits on a daily basis including Work Start, Work Stop, Modification Requests and registration of reinstatements.
- Validate Opals gang TM and Blockage paperwork – ensuring accurate photographs of the work have been provided
- Generation of reports linked to Street Works performance
- Ensuring the daily whereabouts for the engineers and compliance is completed
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in planning and scheduling resources whilst working to deadlines.
- Competent IT User (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Have the ability to work under pressure and remain calm with a high attention to detail
- A great attitude, a fantastic work ethic and a desire to learn
- A good working knowledge of operating systems, word processing and data input
What we can offer in return:
- 22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Additional leave accrued from 2 years’ service
- Employee assistance program
- Your birthday off, paid, every year
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- Company social events
- Length of service award after 3 years
- Perks at work discounts
- Refer a friend programme
- In house training and development opportunities
- Dress down Fridays
- Free on-site parking
- Early finish last Friday of the month
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year