Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge within the telecommunications industry?
Are you easily adaptable, with prior experience working within a fast-paced environment?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Due to rapid growth within the business, we are currently recruiting for a Streetworks Administrator to join our vibrant and dynamic team! At Opals Group, we design, build, manage and maintain vital communications infrastructure for every-day use for a better-connected world. We work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to create the next generation of communication networks.
We are proud to have built a business based on a responsive, customer-focused, partnership approach which allows us to support our clients with major project and programme delivery. Our Vision is to be the supplier of choice with our clients, by developing long term partnerships which are built on safety, quality and by delivering what we promise.
Duties of the Streetworks Administrator:
- Complete reconciliation of timesheets ensuring all subcontractors are paid accurately and on time, whilst working closely with the Civils Coordinators regarding any payment queries
- Submission of registrations to the Highways Authority on Street Manager
- Ensuring all project paperwork is completed and systems are updated in accordance with the client and internal requirements.
- Scan and upload relevant documentation onto client and Opals system – ensuring accurate and relevant photographs of work have been provided
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks requested of you
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in working to deadlines.
- Be a competent IT User (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- The ability to work under pressure and remain calm with a high attention to detail
- A great attitude, a fantastic work ethic and a desire to learn
- A good working knowledge of operating systems, word processing and data input
What we can offer in return:
- 22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Additional leave accrued from 2 years’ service
- Employee assistance program
- Your birthday off, paid, every year
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- Company social events
- Length of service award after 3 years
- Perks at work discounts
- Refer a friend programme
- In house training and development opportunities
- Dress down Fridays
- Free on-site parking
- Early finish last Friday of the month
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year