Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator
Are you an experienced Recruitment and Onboarding Coordinator looking for a new challenge within the telecommunications industry?
Are you easily adaptable, with prior experience working within a fast-paced environment?
If so, this could be the role for you!
At Opals Group, we design, build, manage and maintain vital communications infrastructure for every-day use for a better-connected world. We work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to create the next generation of communication networks.
We are proud to have built a business based on a responsive, customer-focused, partnership approach which allows us to support our clients with major project and programme delivery. Our Vision is to be the supplier of choice with our clients, by developing long term partnerships which are built on safety, quality and by delivering what we promise.
Due to rapid growth within the business, we are currently recruiting for a Recruitment and Onboarding Coordinator to join our vibrant and dynamic team in an office based role.
Duties of the Recruitment and Onboarding Coordinator:
- Responsible for the recruitment process including drafting job adverts, shortlisting candidates, arranging and attending interviews and making offers of employment
- Attend careers fairs
- Obtain references for new employees
- Identify alternative ways to attract talent
- Assist with recruitment of labourers (self employed)
- Create offer letters and contracts of employment
- Responsible for Onboarding of new starters including carrying out the induction, ordering equipment required with relevant department and being a go to person for any queries during the initial bedding in period
- Conduct right to work check and DBS check for all employees
- Any ad-hoc tasks requested of you by the HR Manager
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- The ability to work under pressure and remain calm with a high attention to detail
- Previous experience in working to deadlines.
- A competent IT User (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Impeccable organisation
- A great attitude, a fantastic work ethic and a desire to learn
What we can offer in return:
- 22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Additional leave accrued from 2 years’ service
- Employee assistance program
- Your birthday off, paid, every year
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- Company social events
- Length of service award after 3 years
- Perks at work discounts
- Refer a friend programme
- In house training and development opportunities
- Dress down Fridays
- Free on-site parking
- Early finish last Friday of the month
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £29,500.00-£31,500.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peterborough: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Recruitment and Onboarding: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location