Opals Group is an established UK-based Network Infrastructure Services company.
We work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to design, build, manage and maintain the next generation of communication network
Our delivery teams are regarded as superheroes by the thousands of people they connect to superfast broadband every day.
More about the role
We are looking at a Monday-Friday office hours position, however you’ll be on your feet quite a lot talking to other team members – Good communication skills are a must!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Delivery of forward work programmes to maintain the visibility of pipeline gaps or bottlenecks.
- Delivery of Projects on time and on budget.
- Allocation of Work to Engineering gangs to ensure maximum utilisation.
- Resolution of problems and issues in the delivery of projects.
- Liaison with the client to provide relevant updates, information and communications as required.
- Liaison with Engineering Supervisors to ensure all works are carried out to the required Quality and Health and Safety standard.
What will you need?
- Some previous experience in planning and scheduling resources and working to deadlines.
- Experience of managing a team.
- The ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment!
- A great attitude, a fantastic work ethic and a desire to learn.
What we’ll give you
- It doesn’t really matter if you don’t know much about telecoms – we’ll give you the knowledge you need to do an excellent job.
- You’ll be well rewarded, work in a fantastic environment and you’ll be able to develop and grow with us (we’d really love that!).
- An opportunity to play your part in the UKs largest Infrastructure project ….not HS2 by the way!! – you’ll be helping to open superfast broadband up to the whole of the UK!.
- We’ve got some benefits and perks too – like taking your birthday off, our monthly employee awards and an early finish on the last Friday of every month!
We’re excited about the future and if you’ve read this far then you’re probably the type of person to join us on our journey.
If you think this might be for you then don’t mess around – it won’t be available for too much longer!