As part of our exciting growth plans we’re looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Procurement Coordinator.
This is a great opportunity to provide procurement support to business operations and get involved in some projects.
This role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring our systems are kept up to date with supplier and price information.
- Reviewing purchase orders across our systems for completeness
- Source suppliers and prices for new products from a brief including any ancillary costs
- Review weekly costs for accuracy and coverage, report output to the relevant parties and add the bills to Xero
- Ensure costs are charged on where appropriate
- Manage any rebates or retentions in relation to suppliers
- Provide information and cost analysis for cost saving initiatives.
- Assist with any tenders that arise
- Monitor and report on adherence to the company’s procurement policies and procedures
- Monitor stock turn reports and adjust min/max levels to fit the needs of the business
- Organise cyclical stock counts and report on variances
To succeed as our Procurement Coordinator, we ask that you are:
- Systems savvy – mainly stock management systems, Xero and excel.
- Comfortable with negotiating with suppliers
- Super organised and be able to deal with ever changing priorities
- A problem solver – proactive in finding solutions to issues
What We Will give You:
- Industry knowledge – It doesn’t really matter if you don’t know much about telecoms, we’ll give you the knowledge you need to do an excellent job.
- An opportunity to play your part in the UK’s largest Infrastructure project helping to open superfast broadband up to the whole of the UK.
- Your birthday off.
- Monthly employee and engineer recognition awards
- An early finish on the last Friday of every month
- 20 Days annual leave to begin with which increases in line with your length of service
- Referral scheme
- Company pension