Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge within the telecommunications industry?
Are you easily adaptable, with prior experience working within a fast-paced environment?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Due to rapid growth within the business, we are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator to join our vibrant and dynamic team! At Opals Group, we design, build, manage and maintain vital communications infrastructure for every-day use for a better-connected world. We work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to create the next generation of communication networks.
We are proud to have built a business based on a responsive, customer-focused, partnership approach which allows us to support our clients with major project and programme delivery. Our Vision is to be the supplier of choice with our clients, by developing long term partnerships which are built on safety, quality and by delivering what we promise.
Duties of the Project Administrator:
- Supporting the Project Coordinator in the delivery of Projects on time.
- Ensuring all project paperwork is completed and systems are updated in accordance with the client and internal requirements.
- Generation of reports linked to Project and Engineer performance
- Scan and upload relevant documentation onto client and Opals system.
- Complete reconciliation of timesheets and preparation of self-billing invoices by agreed cut-offs.
- Any ad-hoc tasks requested of you by the Project Manager
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in working to deadlines.
- A competent IT User (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- The ability to work under pressure and remain calm with a high attention to detail
- A great attitude, a fantastic work ethic and a desire to learn
- A good working knowledge of operating systems, word processing and data input
What we can offer in return:
- 22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Additional leave accrued from 2 years’ service
- Employee assistance program
- Your birthday off, paid, every year
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- Company social events
- Length of service award after 3 years
- Perks at work discounts
- Refer a friend programme
- In house training and development opportunities
- Dress down Fridays
- Free on-site parking
- Early finish last Friday of the month
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year