Opals are helping to build the next generation of communication networks across Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire. As part of our exciting growth plans we’re looking for a organised individual to join our team as an Office Assistant.
This role will be responsible for:
- Coordinating external visits from clients, suppliers and other third-party visitors
- Organising parking availability for visitors.
- Welcoming visitors to site and provide refreshments as needed.
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the business.
- Management of the Managing Director’s diary.
- Ensure meetings rooms are booked and are clean, tidy and furnished with the required equipment.
- Organise and book travel.
- Attend meetings, take minutes and log action points.
- Manage the ordering and issue of stationery.
- Taking and fielding inbound calls to the main office line.
To succeed as our Office Assistant, we ask that you are:
- Super organised and be able to deal with ever changing priorities.
- A problem solver – proactive in finding solutions to issues.
- Professional and welcoming.
What We Will give You:
- Your birthday off!
- Monthly employee and engineer recognition awards.
- An early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- 20 Days annual leave to begin with which increases in line with your length of service.
- Referral scheme.
- Company pension.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £19,500.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday