Logistics Support Driver
Opals Group is building the next generation of communication networks and we’re looking for a Support Driver to deliver items to various works sites to ensure our engineers have everything they need to get the job done.
This is a Monday to Friday, 7am to 5pm position although overtime will be required on a regular basis, paying an hourly rate of £13 with overtime paid at time and a third, and an expanding benefits package.
Main Requirements are:
- Must be Health & Safety conscious.
- An excellent standard of driving.
- Physically fit due to the nature of the work.
- Loading, delivering and unloading items such as barriers and signs at site.
- Flexibility around hours as requirements could change daily.
- A great attitude, a fantastic work ethic and a desire to learn.
What we’ll give you:
- It doesn’t really matter if you don’t know much about telecoms – we’ll give you the knowledge you’ll need to do an excellent job.
- An opportunity to play your part in the UKs largest infrastructure project – you’ll be helping to open superfast broadband up to the whole of the UK
- 22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Additional leave accrued from 2 years service
- Employee assistance program
- Your birthday off, paid, every year
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- Company social events
- Length of service award after 3 years
- Perks at work discounts
- Refer a friend programme
- In house training and development opportunities
- Dress down Fridays
- Free On-site parking
- Early finish last Friday of the month
We’re excited about our future, and we are looking for the right person to be a part of it. If this all sounds good to you then apply today and we can get the ball rolling.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £13.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Category C1 Licence (required)
- Category C1E Licence (required)
Work Location: One location