We are looking for a Logistics Driver who can deliver items to various works sites to ensure our engineers have everything they need to get the job done.
This is a Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm position although overtime will be required on a regular basis, paying an hourly rate of £10 with an expanding benefits package.
Main Requirements are:
- Must be Health and Safety conscious.
- Driving license with grandfather rights for towing (pre-1997) or C1+E.
- A good standard of driving.
- Physically fit due to the nature of the work.
- Loading, delivering and unloading items such as barriers and signs at site.
- Flexibility around hours as requirements could change daily.
- A great attitude, a fantastic work ethic and a desire to learn.
What we’ll give you:
- It doesn’t really matter if you don’t know much about telecoms – we’ll give you the knowledge you’ll need to do an excellent job.
- An opportunity to play your part in the UKs largest infrastructure project – you’ll be helping to open superfast broadband up to the whole of the UK!
- We’ve got some benefits and perks too – like giving you your birthday off, our monthly employee awards and an early finish on the last Friday of every month!
We’re excited about our future, and we are looking for the right person to be a part of it. If this all sounds good to you then apply today!