HR & Onboarding Coordinator
Are you an experienced HR/Onboarding Coordinator looking for a new challenge within the telecommunications industry?
Are you easily adaptable, with prior experience working within a fast-paced environment?
If so, this could be the role for you!
At Opals Group, we design, build, manage and maintain vital communications infrastructure for every-day use for a better-connected world. We work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to create the next generation of communication networks.
We are proud to have built a business based on a responsive, customer-focused, partnership approach which allows us to support our clients with major project and programme delivery. Our Vision is to be the supplier of choice with our clients, by developing long term partnerships which are built on safety, quality and by delivering what we promise.
Due to rapid growth within the business, we are currently recruiting for an Onboarding and HR Coordinator to join our vibrant and dynamic team in an office based role.
Duties of the Onboarding and HR Coordinator:
- Responsible for end to end Onboarding of new starters including carrying out the induction, ordering equipment required with relevant department and being a go to person for any queries during the initial bedding in period
- Conduct right to work check and DBS check for all employees
- Assist with recruitment of both employees and labourers (self employed)
- Support the Training Coordinators with training admin and maintaining My Compliance training platform
- Save/Scan and upload relevant documentation onto employee files, ensuring this is stored in accordance with GDPR
- Create letters required for pay/job changes
- Any ad-hoc tasks requested of you by the HR Manager
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- The ability to work under pressure and remain calm with a high attention to detail
- Previous experience in working to deadlines.
- A competent IT User (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Impeccable organisation
- A great attitude, a fantastic work ethic and a desire to learn
What we can offer in return:
- 22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Additional leave accrued from 2 years’ service
- Employee assistance program
- Your birthday off, paid, every year
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- Company social events
- Length of service award after 3 years
- Perks at work discounts
- Refer a friend programme
- In house training and development opportunities
- Dress down Fridays
- Free on-site parking
- Early finish last Friday of the month
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peterborough: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- HR Administration: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location