Opals Group is an established UK-based Network Infrastructure Services company.
We work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to design, build, manage and maintain the next generation of communication networks.
We are seeking a HR Coordinator to join our team as we continue to grow our business in one of the most exciting sectors within the UK.
The main areas of responsibilities for this role are:
- Oversee, facilitate and support departmental managers during the recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Lead internal and external systems and policy compliance.
- Provide support for Managers with 1-2-1 activities.
- Have a part to play on all areas of HR administration
- Assist with employees engagement activities
- HR Reporting
- Provide support to HR Projects.
- Provide guidance to our HR Apprentice.
Our ideal candidate will need to be highly organised with great time management skills as you will need to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines. Excellent communication skills are also a must as you will interact with people at all levels in the business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday