We are seeking a HR Administrator to join our team as we continue to grow our business in one of the most exciting sectors within the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Opals Group has an exciting growth plan over the next 3 years.
Having grown steadily over the past 10 years, Opals is looking to bring in a HR Administrator to help support the team through our next phase of development.
Our Administrator will take responsibility for all administrative tasks within the team.
This is a very busy, hands-on role. Whilst HR experience is not essential, it would be an advantage to have an awareness of working as part of a HR team.
- Ensure all paperwork relating to employees and engineers is scanned into the employee files.
- Create employee contracts of employment and offer letters.
- Create letters for changes to terms and conditions.
- Scan and issue accreditation certificates to individuals.
- Prepare paperwork for inductions.
- Ownership of the HR inbox ensuring all emails are dealt with or passed to the relevant person.
- Ownership of the HR calendar noting employee anniversaries, probations reviews, birthdays etc.
- Taking inbound phone calls and directing them to the relevant person within the organisation.
- Welcome visitors to the office.
- Responsible for morning set up of Reception area.
- Maintain appropriate standards in meeting rooms and training rooms.
- Diary management for the Managing Director.
- Assist Managing Director with general administration tasks.
- Order office supplies.
- Carry out and record weekly fire alarm tests.
- Arrange birthday cards for all employees.
- Take deliveries.
- Maintain a culture of being Health & Safety aware and promote awareness of Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Promote and ensure all company procedures and policies are followed correctly.
- Act in a manner that reflects the strong “Customer first” ethos of Opals Group.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Administrative: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 03/10/2022