We’re helping to build the next generation of communication networks across Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire and we’re looking for a Fleet Coordinator to join our team as we continue to grow our business in one of the most exciting sectors within the UK.
- Arrange for Vehicles to be on-hired and off-hired as required by the business
- Carry out vehicle Inspection programmes to ensure vehicles are properly maintained and fit for purpose
- Ensure all Vehicle information is correctly loaded onto our systems
- Keep our fleet on the road by arranging for maintenance and repairs as soon as they’re required
- Fit trackers to vehicles and update our vehicle tracking systems.
- Monitor vehicle and fuel usage identifying anomalies and opportunities to improve driver behaviour.
Our ideal candidate:
- Able to communicate effectively with Field Operatives.
- Experience of working in a fleet operation.
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Methodical and well-organised.
- Comfortable with learning and using IT systems
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility.
- Able to work on their own and also a great team player.
- Full driving license
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year