Due to rapid growth within the business, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Fibre Splicer to join our vibrant and dynamic team! You will be provided with all the tools and materials you need to be able to do your job effectively.
This is an exciting opportunity to play your part in the UK’s largest Infrastructure project – you’ll be helping to open superfast broadband up to the whole of the UK! At Opals Group, we design, build, manage and maintain vital communications infrastructure for every-day use for a better-connected world.
We work with major network operators, technology vendors and engineering companies to create the next generation of communication networks. We are proud to have built a business based on a responsive, customer-focused, partnership approach which allows us to support our clients with major project and programme delivery.
Our Vision is to be the supplier of choice with our clients, by developing long term partnerships which are built on safety, quality and by delivering what we promise.
Duties of the Fibre Splicer:
- Setting up a work site
- Building Fibre Joints / Nodes
- Introducing cables into existing nodes
- Splicing Fibres
- Testing CBTs
What we are looking for:
- The ability to work under pressure and remain calm with a high attention to detail
- A great attitude and fantastic work ethic
- Previous experience working to tight deadlines maintaining an exceptional level of customer service
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential – A company vehicle will be provided when required
What we offer in return:
- Unlimited work
- Additional overtime
- Company van
- All tools and equipment
- All materials
Please note, this is a CIS paid role.